Saturday, April 10, 2010

Automatically check if the Tracker is open for registration

I am trying from about past two months to get a free registration on private BitTorrent Tracker like demonoid and other similar sites but I miss most of them because you don't know when the registration is open so i tried to find a utility or webservice which would report you that the registrations are open in a particular tracker. And I indeed found a very nice utility named Tracker Checker.
This is Windows only and requires .net Framework 2.0 to run. It regularly checks the sites listed in its database and notifies if the registration is open in any of the tracker listed. The good thing is that if your desired or favortie tracker is not listed in its database then you can manually add it in the "trackers.xml" file.
I didn't find any malware or spyware in this program. I scanned it with Eset Smart Security 4.0 fully updated.

 Download Tracker checker 2.0.3

 And yeah, with the help of tracker checker, I now have my free account at demonoid.com.


As the reader of this blog, you are my most important critic and commentator so go ahead and comment and if you liked my post then also subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment