Monday, April 12, 2010

modem booster to speed up your modem

Do you experience slow internet speed? Do you wonder that I am paying for high speed broadband but my internet crawls like a snail? Then you blame your ISP (internet service provider) that he is cheating with you but hey! wait. It might be a problem in your modem or pc.
Well, you google and find several tricks for your pc to improve internet speed but what about a software which also tunes up your modem along with optimizing your pc? Yeah, there is a software called Modem Booster. I have used it and have seen significant increase in speed of my internet.
Even if you are not a tech savvy, you can use it. It's interface is very simple. You just click some buttons and the rest is handled by modem booster. It works on all types of modems. It first does different tests and then modifies certain settings and at last also tells you that how much your modem's speed has been increased. Here's a screenshot of modem booster 5.0.





As the reader of this blog, you are my most important critic and commentator so go ahead and comment and if you liked my post then also subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment